I try to keep this page updated for two months ahead. All these events are public, although some may require registration. I am open to invitations or suggestions for giving talks. I am especially interested in giving talks on the spiritual dimension of the long ecological emergency, a topic on which I have recently been working. Please contact me via the contact form on this website if you have any such invitations or suggestions. Last updated on 15/02/2020.
- February 19th, 7-9pm. Hosting a book launch for the new Letters to the Earth collection in Norwich at Waterstones, Castle Meadow. Full information and registration available here.
- March 19th, 6-8:30pm. Speaking on "What if we looked down?: Daring to face climate reality" at Chichester College, Chichester. Full information and registration available here.
- March 28th, 11-12:30pm. Speaking at the Hexham Debates on "The eco-spiritual challenge of our time: Extinction Rebellion as our last best hope" at The St Mary’s Centre, Hexham. Full information available here.
- March 29th, 4-5pm. Debating Toby Young at the Oxford Literary Festival on the topic of "Extinction Rebellion Protests: Were they Justified?", chaired by Stephen Law. Full details including tickets are available here.
- April 25th, time unconfirmed. Speaking on "Rebel and Survive" at Holywell Manor Festival (a festival for past and present members of Balliol College, University of Oxford). If you would like to come to this and are not a graduate of Balliol, then email me directly and I'll try and get you an invite.
- May 11-15th. Teaching my first ever course at the legendary Schumacher College, 'An eco-spiritual basis for rebelling against extinction' alongside Deepak Rughani, Skeena Rathor, Kanada Gorla. Full details including tickets are available here. [There are some bursaries available for people unable to pay the full fee. Please don't hesitate to email me about that through the contact form on this website if needed].